Gilbert’s has created a licensed Third Party Administrator (TPA) in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania for self-insured employers.
When a claim occurs we work aggressively to control your claim costs by establishing and maintaining communication with the employer, the injured employee, and the medical provider. We work professionally and objectively to advise all parties involved with the goal of creating a safer work environment and executing cost reduction strategies to ensure timely claims resolution.
- Timely Turnaround on Benefits Administration and Check Issuing
- Completion of Annual Accident/Illness Workers’ Comp Bureau Report
- Pre-Claim Qualification
- Claims Reporting
- 3 Point Communication
- Transitional Return to Work
- Denial of Non-Compensatable Claims
- Scheduling of RN Involvement
- Scheduling of IME
- Recommendations of Settlements
- Medical Bill Repricing
- Completion of 1099
- Actuarial Analysis
Feel free to contact Lew Kachulis at 724.704.7040.